If you are a soldier short of 20 or 30 years, it’s easy to be out of your mind about finances. But you are not condemned to spend your life drowning in debt or confused by money. It’s time to stop scraping and take control of your money and your life with this expert and intelligent guide.
Broke Millennial shows you step by step how to switch from flat-broke to financial badass. Unlike most personal finance books, it not only covers boring stuff like credit card debt, investing and managing the dreaded word “B” (budgeting). Financial expert Erin Lowry goes beyond the basics to address the difficult issues and situations that many of us face #IRL, including:
– Understand your relationship with Moolah: do you treat it as a Tinder date or the wedding material?
– Banker prints defects for profits of 2341%.
– Manage student loans without having a complete panic attack
– What to do when you’re out with your crew and you can’t afford to split the bill evenly
– How to get “financially naked” with your partner and find out his “number” (debt number, of course). . . and more.
Packed with pleasantly simple advice and hilarious and true stories, Broke Millennial is the essential roadmap that every economically incapable millennial must become a master of money. So what are you waiting for?